Welcome to HHQI Learning Powered by EDISCO
From 2007-2019, the Home Health Quality Improvement (HHQI) National Campaign was dedicated to improving the quality of care provided to America’s home health patients. Although the initiative has concluded, you now have the opportunity to join Quality Insights’ EDISCO learning community, which features free
access to select HHQI University courses and associated resources.
If you have not registered for EDISCO
yet, please take a moment to do so. After registering, you will have access to the following free courses formerly offered through HHQI University:
- Break the Chain: Depression's Link to Hospitalizations
- CVD: Reduction of Risk & Treatment through Diet & Lifestyle Changes
- Depression Management
- Engaging Caregivers as Partners
- Evidence-Based Practices for Improving Your Wound Management Program
- Falls Prevention for Older Patients
- Master the Maze of BP Meds
- Meeting the Needs of Caregivers and Care-Receivers
- Patient Safety: All in a Day's Work!
- Promoting Medication Adherence among Older Adults at Home
- Recognizing and Caring for Patients with Sepsis
- Statin Therapy for Prevention & Treatment of CVH
- Treating Tobacco Use & Dependence: Current Practice Guidelines
- Wound Management
In addition to the free courses, we invite you to check out our enhanced pay courses with CEs and stay tuned for other exciting webinar and learning opportunities. Please contact us anytime if you have questions or need assistance.